Hello there Pharmacists,
1. Repeat Return Rate
– Looking at your Rhains Report, what is your repeat return rate for your business? This shows you how many patients are coming back to collect their repeats.
– Our research has shown that pharmacies using the WeCare APP repeat SMS’s, are sitting at over 80% repeat return rate in their business.
2. Two way Communication
– The WeCare APP offers for you as a pharmacist to send messages to your patients, whether it be as mentioned above: to collect scripts, to make them aware of your clinic offerings or to wish them on special occasions.
– Patients are able to respond to you: “Yes, I will collect my meds today” or “ Happy New Year to you too”.
3. Customer Service
– As a business owner, you want to offer the best customer service possible.
– One of the best ways to market yourself is WORD OF MOUTH. A happy customer can create leads for you without even realising it. E.G “ My pharmacist reminds me to collect my prescription, or they offer to deliver it to me if I can’t get there”.
– How will your customers know what is going on in your store, if you don’t communicate it with them.
– If Flu season is around the corner, and you are offering Flu Shots – let them know to avoid them going somewhere that IS making them aware.
5. Strengthen your relationship:
Your patients trust that you are there looking out for them, and their health. Communicating regularly with them is that added value, showing that you are not just there to “Do your job”, you are there because you care.
– This allows you to create a relationship with your patients that feels more personal, which will keep them coming back as they feel like you know them, and they know you.