Isn’t it true that every time you look around the corporates are cutting prices to win customers over? It’s 3 for 2, 50% off, pay less and marked down signs! You may start wondering, “How will I ever be able to keep my pharmacy doors open at this rate?”
It’s never been more important for you, as an Independent Pharmacy to send a clear MESSAGE OF YOUR OWN! You may not be able to discount products left, right and center as they do, but as a community pharmacy, you have always had the advantage of great, personal service!
Do you remind your customers about the expert healthcare services you offer?
WeCare Merchandising and Signage
You can bring your customers’ focus back on your healthcare services, with bright and colorful signage from the latest “Ask Your Pharmacist” campaign. The signage advertises services that your pharmacy offers and particularly, your clinic.
Often, the clinic is hidden at the back of the store and without signage, customers simply forget or don’t know that there is one. Remember, with GP visits becoming increasingly expensive and the long waiting periods, patients are looking for an alternative to make their lives easier, save them time and of course, MONEY!
Are customers aware of your delivery service? Do they know that it’s as easy as picking up the phone to get their meds?! A well-posted signboard advertising this service could be the very reason they choose your pharmacy over a corporate chain that doesn’t deliver.
That’s not all! We’ve included a lot of exciting NEW Merchandising Items to complete the look and feel of your pharmacy – including floor stickers, hanging posters, aisle indicators, wobblers and much, much more to help drive traffic and of course, sales back to your pharmacy.
Here’s how it works:
Your ROM (Retail Operations Manager) will visit you to help create a personalized plan for your store.
- Firstly, they draw out a diagram of your floor layout.
- Then, they give you suggestions on what signage you could add to your pharmacy from the extensive WeCare Merchandising Catalogue.
- The merchandising signage you choose is personalised with your Pharmacy logo. Remember, your logo is the face of your business and how your customers are going to remember you. So, it’s a good idea to make sure your logo is visible throughout your Pharmacy. If you don’t have a logo, our Marketing Department can help you design one free of charge.
- Once you have approved the quote provided, the Marketing Department and Printing Factory produce your order quicksticks!
- When it’s all ready, our handy merchandisers will install the signage in your pharmacy, simple as that!
Call the Business Centre on 087 802 2621 or Bronwyn on 012 667 0300
today to schedule your FREE ROM consultation!
EXCITING NEWS: Our Online Catalogue will be coming soon!