Our first update covered the Data Training and the latest developments inside the exclusive WeCare App, now known as the WeCare Management Suite.
In this update, we’ll be telling you about the benefit of using the White Label Wizard inside the WeCare Management Suite and also give you an update on the Loyalty System features and benefits.
Let’s get started, here’s Update Part 2…
White Label Wizard
The biggest product change came at the end of last year with the White Label Wizard in the WeCare (App) Management Suite. While the original WeCare listing worked well for many pharmacies, some required a more customizable product. Currently we have 152 pharmacies successfully running the White Label and so far it seems to be the better option.
Now, the White Label Wizard allows you to:
- Customize and build your own product environment, by selecting the specific suppliers you work with.
- Set this up based on your existing and future relationships
- Offers you and your staff the best opportunity to build on and strengthen those relationships.
If you are currently using the White Label Wizard and have any feedback on this tool, or if you would like to get started with White Label, email Bronwyn at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call Henriette on 087 802 2621.
WeCare Loyalty System Update and Benefits
Currently there are 120 WeCare Loyalty systems up and running in the Network.
Without a doubt, pharmacies who enjoyed the greatest success with loyalty, were the ones who took the time to have a good few meetings with staff beforehand, to discuss how loyalty works and why it’s important for the business. This had multiple benefits.
On the day, everyone knew what to do and was enthusiastic about the launch. Informed and well-trained staff also kept the momentum going once the big launch day was over. In fact, after the Data Training, a few pharmacies even did a “Loyalty Re-Launch” to get the excitement going again with staff and customers, which resulted in a bunch of new sign ups.
If you haven’t started with loyalty yet, here are some of the benefits and features to consider:
- Our Loyalty System is a“ONE STORE WONDER”, so the “earn and burn” of points or rewards happens in YOUR business only
- This means you will always draw your customer back to YOU. (There is an option for Groups as well)
- You can now offer loyalty points, instead of a discount on sales
- This means that the discount you give will always come back to you in the form of additional purchases in the future
- We have also catered for many types of loyalty scenarios, so for example, you can give a set percentage across a range of departments, or you can do “buy 2 and get 1 free”
- There’s an instant gratification setting and even special events like “Pensioner Days” can be set up for rewards or points
Remember we assist you through all the stages of rolling out your loyalty, from the initial setting up of loyalty options in the software, to the production of the cards and marketing material like banners and posters. We’ll be there on the day you launch too, to assist with staff training and customer buy-in.
Customer Data Collection Just Got Easier With WeCare Loyalty
In the previous update we re-iterated the importance of collecting customer data. One easy way to do this, is with a loyalty system.
Although many retailers see loyalty programs as “trying to keep up with the Jones’s” AKA the big corporates, we see it as a fantastic opportunity to collect your patient contact data. That loyalty card also gives your patient a reason to come back to your store.
Once you’ve captured your patients contact details, you can take advantage of the marketing services available to all WeCare Members. These include SMS’es to your chronic patients via the WeCare Management Suite, or emails sent out via our marketing team with full reporting afterwards, so you can see which of your customers are interested in your promotions.
We’ll cover the various marketing services from WeCare in a later issue of the Members’ Updates.
Please contact us if you’d like more info or to get started with WHITE LABEL or LOYALTY in your pharmacy through any of the channels listed below.
That’s Part 2, however, there’ll be more news and updates to look forward to in Part 3, where we’ll cover the NEW Clinic and Integrated Ordering systems.
The WeCare Team
Email: Bronwyn at email@example.com | Business Centre: Henriette on 087 802 2621
Facebook: WeCarePharmacyNetwork | Join the WhatsApp Broadcast: 074 328 9574