Thriving in Tough Economic Times
Now that the country is in a “technical recession”, patient spend is being stretched to the limit. Do you know what steps to take to ensure the longevity of your business? How do you formulate an actionable plan that your managers, pharmacists, and staff will buy into and follow through on?
The WeCare Pharmacy Business Sessions are back and this year’s focus is all about thriving in tough economic times.
Some of the topics we’ll cover include:
• Pharmacy business strategy and future scenario planning
• Data mining to identify your most profitable patients & products
• Increasing patient care and improving service without adding to the workload
• Hacks to advertise your pharmacy without blowing the budget
What does all this cost?
• FREE to all WeCare Members & Invited Guests
• Refreshments and a light lunch will be provided
Dates & Venues:
• Sunday 15th October | 09:30 – 14:00
Registration Bookings Opened
Johannesburg – AstraZeneca, Sandton
2 Northdowns Office Park, 17 Georgian Crescent West, Bryanston
If you would like to find out more about the Pharmacy Owners Business Training, please contact us through any of the channels listed below.
The WeCare Team
Email: Bronwyn at email@example.com
Business Centre: Henriette on 087 802 2621
Join the WhatsApp Broadcast: 074 328 9574